UPLOADING VIDEOS - HELP
It's always a nightmare when things don't go to plan.
We've designed our uploader to be as simple as can be but if you need some help...
STEP 1 - Add Your Details
- To start off, it's not rocket science 😉, we just need to make sure that we have the right name and email for you.
- Be sure that you pick the correct challenge from the dropdown menu otherwise we might miss your video.
STEP 2 - Upload your videos
- Drag and drop your video file directly into the upload box. You can also click the green box to browse your files on your computer and upload a video.
- Add your caption - Captions give context and make your videos 10x better! This is your chance to show us what context you wanted to bring to the video.
- Check your name and email are correct. We don’t want to be praising the wrong person!
- Finally, click the 'Submit' button to upload. Make sure you keep the window open until your video has fully uploaded.
Note: You can only upload 1 video each time, when your first video has uploaded you can click “add another video” afterwards.
I Got an Error...
If you get an error message this is probably because the file type you are uploading is not accepted or too big. In general your file should be:
- 25 frames per second
- 1080p HD
- 15,000kpbs bit rate
- h.264 , MP4
If you have any problems with uploading you can talk to us directly through the website (check out message button in the bottom right) or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, bare in mind we love a bit of bantz 😁
STEP 3 - Complete
- Success, your video has been submitted! Just to be safe we’ll send you an email confirming that we’ve got your submission.
- If your done then click the ‘Finish’ Button. If you want to submit another video then just click the ‘Add Another Video’ Button.
STEP 4 - RELAX
Sit back and relax knowing your video has made it to Vidsy HQ!
While you’re at it why keep your eyes peeled for our latest challenges or stay up to date with the latest gossip on the Vidsy Blog.