Vidsy + Playdemic #alltheloot
If you have any questions about the content or issues logging in please contact email@example.com
The Creative Articulation
The purpose of this brief is to create constructs and frameworks to host re-engage messaging. The creative needs to be big, bold and exciting to grab the attention of our audience and remind them of all the fun they can have playing Golf Clash. Rather than focussing on gameplay we use the allure of new loot to drive action.
Throughout the content we have used sample messaging to test lengths, this serves as placeholder for exact messaging. Creatively we feel the shorter we can condense the message, the better they work for the re-engage objective.
- All videos are optimised 9:16 for Snapchat and Instagram stories placement.
- Up to 8 videos will be selected for initial testing.
- Following testing 3 videos will be re-formatted 16:9 and 1:1 for other plcaements.
- Chest focused: In these pieces creators focus on the chest as the centre icon, playing with the goodies hidden inside.
- Phone focused: Some pieces use the phone as the core focus, amplifying the mobile game element.
- Break the fourth wall: Building on learning of success from the 'smash screen' creative, these pieces bring the action out towards the audience to break the fourth wall.
We have 10 pieces for you to choose from. Below we have suggested our fave 5.