3 x 15 sec videos
10 X £250 on completion
PLUS £1,000 in bonuses for top creators 👌
Sunday 11th September Deadline
You’ve got this far, so we’re guessing you want to know what this top secret product from Pepsodent is…
The product is a revolutionary new serum to tackle sensitive teeth!
We want you to create content that shows the step-by-step process of how to use and test the product in a playful but informative way, showing how easy and great it is to use!
So get ya best smile ready and let's protect those gorgeous nashers! 💆
Got any questions? Talk to me! firstname.lastname@example.org 07979527865
- 3 x 15" Vids
- Deadline: 11th September PM
- All about showing the step-by-step process!
- Make sure you don't show other brands
- No fades to/from black or transitions in the video!
- Fun and sophisticated
These vids should be clean, bright and sophisticated. By the nature of the product you would most likely use them in the bathroom so make sure your set is in tip top shape with no other products lying around to distract us.
Careful with the placement of your camera too so that it's not shown in any reflections!
This product is new so we want to familiarise people with how it works! Using the pipette, make sure to only get 1-2 drops on the applicator - that's all you need! For the purpose of the video, try to focus on teeth towards the front of your mouth - shots reaching right to the back might not be as nice!
There's no need to talk through the vids, just grab some audio from our partners at Jukedeck and you'll be good to go! We’re looking for variety, creativity and fun here so really make it your own!
1. How To
This video is all about showing how to use the product. It's simple to use, but people need to see it to believe it! Here's how to use the product:
- Brush - Using one of the toothpastes, brush your teeth!
- Drop - Extract 1-2 drops of the serum from the bottle and place it on the applicator.
- Apply - directly to the area of sensitive teeth near the gum line (for the purpose of the vid, one or two near the front of your mouth!). Massage gently with circular movements using the applicator.
Your shots needs to be clean and bright of course, but also playful and in more of a beauty style - have fun with it, and remember to smile :D
Make sure you show the Pepsodent toothpaste and the serum bottle so people know what brand it is.
Don't talk us through it - just show the process clearly!
2. How To again, but change it up!
You'll nail the first video so now we're going to do it all again, but with a few key differences!
- Make sure you use the other toothpaste (now you see the reason for sending you two) for this one.
- This time, change it up! Try different facial expressions (still happy ones though!), some different shots/angles or even feature someone different.
If you do feature a mate, make sure they sign a performer release form! ✅
3. Will it Hurt?
This vid is all about testing the effectiveness of the product in a lifestyle context!
Start with a few quick bathroom shots showing brush, drop, apply. Maybe even squeeze a cheeky wink in! This section should be max 5 secs.
Now head outside, grab a couple of friends and try it out! We want to see you having food and drink that often cause problems for people with sensitive teeth - but thanks to Signal you'll be A-OKAY 😁
Here's some food and drink ideas:
- Ice cream
- Hot Drinks
- Ice Cold Drinks
- Piping Hot Food
REMEMBER: There's that anxious moment before you try the food/drink and then the elation and enjoyment when you know you can enjoy it pain free!
It's all about showing how you can get rid of sensitivity and enjoy life, so have fun with it! ☺️
Think fun, authentic and sophisticated! Most importantly the end results should feel a bit more mature. Here are a couple of examples to kick-start your ideas.
The first video is from a previous brief on skincare, but the style is on point 👍
The second video is from a previous brief showing off some lifestyle content - this time around feel free to get your friends in too and don't forget to enjoy food/drink with your protected teeth!
1. Keep Up The Pace
Pace is really important in short videos, mix up your shots with close ups and different angles to keep it dynamic and interesting - both in the bathroom and for the lifestyle shots!
2. Get Up Close
Let us see the details of what you're doing, especially when applying the serum. Changing up the angles also make your vids more engaging
3. Make it Bright
We’re trying to show off those lovely nashers when applying the serum, so the lighter and brighter the vids, the brighter your smile will appear 😉
4. Make it Fun
This one's about having fun, so lots of smiles and laughter - especially for video 3 - and you're winning! A cheeky wink wouldn't go amiss either.
- This is all TOP SECRET so no tweeting, posting, blogging, or instagramming about it as per the NDA you signed!
- Take extra care to make your vids clean and light!
- Keep your background simple so as not to distract from the action.
- Think about where you put your camera and where your eyeline is looking - don't get caught out looking at yourself too much :P
- Avoid any text overlays, fades to/from black or other funky transitions.
- All content should be your own (no stock footage or TayTay tunes!)
- For music, just use any license free tracks you fancy! We've partnered with Jukedeck sign up for an account and create some tracks.
- Make sure your videos are exported in full HD - not 720p!
- Anyone who is featured in your vids (even if it's you!) needs to sign the performer release below 👇 Send this back when you upload your final vids.
- 3 x 15 seconds vids following the formats set out above
- Vid formats - MP4, 1920x1080p HD.
- Audio - License free, upbeat music
If you have any questions, you can talk to me! email@example.com 07979527865