3 x videos
30 x £200 on completion
PLUS £2,000 in bonuses for top creators
The Challenge - Deadline Fri 30th September
Welcome to the 'Be More Tea' brief for Lipton! This one's going to fun, colourful, refreshing and uplifting... frankly we're a bit jealous.
This brief is all about creating feel-good content, finding joy in the little things and sharing life with the ones we care about!
Got any questions? Talk to me! firstname.lastname@example.org 07979527865
- 2 x 15 second vids
- 1 x 6 second vid
- No text overlays, fades to black or funky transitions
- Bright and colourful, lifestyle shots
- Show Lipton teabags and boxes, but be subtle! Have them appear in a natural-looking way (e.g. when you're brewing/drinking)
- This content will appear globally, so avoid showing anything too British (hide that Union Jack tea cosy!)
- Get your friends involved for more engaging content
- For music, grab a suitable track from our partners Jukedeck
What to Do
Think youthful, uplifting and colourful for this brief and it's all about showing how you can 'Be More Tea' by living in the moment, being social and positive and engaging with the people and things around you!
The focus for these vids is on people - get your friends or bae involved to make content more engaging, but remember they'll need to sign a performer release form!
Get creative with scenarios that show you embracing life with your friends! To make your vids are dynamic and engaging, really think about movement, framing and pace. Make sure to include a cheeky bit of Lipton branding at some point too 😉 👌
Video 1 - Lifestyle (15 sec)
This vid is about thinking how we can bring some excitement to mundane everyday life. Think of all those Instagram feeds full of friends living their perfect lives, having fun in the sun, the city or the great outdoors! That's the vibe we're going for! 😎
We want to see those aspirational scenes of people doing everything associated with a 'Be More Tea' lifestyle - fun, adventure, and embracing the moment. Throw in some smiles and laughs and we've got a winner!
The sun really does make everyone look awesome so if it's an awesome day and you've got some time then get out and shoot! ☀️
Remember to include Lipton tea in there somewhere!
Video 2 - Random Act of Kindness (15 sec)
This vid is all about thinking how we can help ourselves and others in small, creative ways. Maybe you can pick wild flowers for bae, hold the door for a stranger, give a mate half of your delicious sandwich... it's up to you! The important thing is that it seems natural and super duper kind! 🌹
Remember to include a shot of tea!
Video 3 - Try Something New (6 secs)
This vid is all about - you guessed it - trying something new! Exactly what that is is up to you. You can do it solo or with friends. Maybe it's trying out a new skill like sewing or juggling, or something way more crazy!
Also think about using some crazy apps or editing styles - this is your chance to experiment AND get paid for it! Remember to include the tea though 😜
Think Fun. Authentic. Summer-y. Uplifting. Creative. Inclusive. Vibrant.
1. Get Happy
Make sure there are lots of laughs and smiles from you and your friends! This is about having a good time! 😉
2. Be Aspirational
Make sure everything is presented in a bright and colourful way, whether it’s food, friends or tea, you’ve gotta get people to think - I want to live like that! 🙌🏼
3. Get Creative
A little bit of slow motion, jump cuts and other creative techniques are more than welcome here!
4. Show Lipton
It's all about the subtle little touches! Make sure that the label on the tea bag faces the right way to show the brand, perhaps feature the box etc 🍵
- Take extra care to make your vids clean and bright.
- Keep your background simple so as not to distract from the action.
- Avoid any text overlays or funky transitions
- All content should be your own (no stock footage or TayTay tunes!)
- For music, use our partners Jukedeck.
- Anyone who is featured in your vids (even if it's you!) needs to sign the performer release below👇 Send this back when you upload your final vids.
- 2 x 15 secs vids, 1 x 6 secs vid following the formats set out above
- Vid formats - MP4, 25fps, 16:9 - 1920x1080p
- Audio - License free, upbeat music
If you have any questions, you can talk to me!